Galore Resources (GRI: TSX-V) is a Canada based exploration company that is actively exploring for gold in Zacatecas, Mexico. Galore has a dedicated management team that aims to set an industry standard for commitment to its investors and shareholders.
• Focus on underexplored mineral belts with the potential to host large deposits.
• Explore in the vicinity of mines or large deposits.
• Explore the same age rocks and settings as known deposits.
• Explore in areas of established infrastructure.
• Explore for mineral deposits that meet the acquisition criteria of major mining companies.
• Apply the latest affordable technology to outline drill targets.
• Carry out the discovery phase of exploration, which provides the largest shareholder appreciation.
President of Equipment Marketing Solutions since 1998, which focuses on marketing and sales of oilfield equipment and businesses; and President of J&M McMillan Properties Inc., a property investment Company.
President of Sivertson & Associates Consulting. Past President of Columbia Power Corporation and past Senior V.P. of Canadian Western Bank. Served as Assistant Deputy Minister in several B.C. ministries- Finance; Energy and Mines & Forest.
Charles G. Troup
Former Controller for Chanoco Corporation, San Antonio, Texas. Private investor in the mining and oil and gas sector.
Former licensed securities trader at Yorktown Securities Inc. from 1981 to 2013. With over 33 years experience in financial markets and a good knowledge of the Canadian Junior Mining Industry, we are pleased to have Mr. Coe as our newest member of the Board of Directors.
CFO/VP Corporate Communication
Partner of Equipment Marketing Solutions since 2011, which focuses on marketing and sales of oilfield equipment and businesses; and Partner of J&M McMillan Properties Inc., a property investment Company. Drew Graduated from Texas A&M University in 2010.
Ms. White joined Galore as Corporate Secretary in 2007. She has 30 years experience in the TSX Venture Exchange industry, including working as a senior securities legal assistant for over 15 years at two Vancouver legal firms. Ms. White is Corporate Secretary to a number of other Canadian public companies, and she currently provides corporate compliance and regulatory filing consulting services through her personally owned private company which was established in 2006.
Copyright © 2020 Galore Resources Inc. - All Rights Reserved.